HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 5#cu chi tunnel and wildlife rescue(Yugan)

1)  What did I find most interesting or challenging? 
I found climbing the chu ci tunnels challenging as it was very narrow and very close. The wild life rescue is very interesting as they have over 50 species of animals and I took many photos of the animals. The sound of that the monkeys make are very noisy and I think its their distress call.
2) What have you learnt?
I have learnt that the wildlife reserve is sponsored by HSBC(the local bank) and it houses over 50 species of animals and the animals are only taken care of few people only. I learnt a lot of history about Vietnam about how Vietnam soldiers took the tunnels to their advantage and laid traps around the dense forests and the vietnamese soldiers are quite smart as they do not kill the soldiers instead they injure the soldiers so the journey will be delayed
3) What surprised me?
I was surprised that the vietnamese used bombshells from the bombs of US and ammo of US.They are quite smart as they set the traps only to injure the soldiers 
4)What confused me?
_NIL_
5)What have i learnt about the wildlife conservation?
I have learnt the wildlife conservation that they are very important to the eco system as they house the injured animals and release the injured animals into the wildlife.
6)How has your first impression of HCMC changed?
It has changed at the places I have visited such as the water puppet show and how they show their tradition by puppets. I also thought that Vietnam is still developing but some districts of Vietnam are developed as Singapore. They have high rise buildings and many shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment