HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day #5 Reflection (Irfan)

I found the lifestyles of the Vietnamese, the way they improvised interesting about the Cu Chi tunnels. For the Wildlife Rescue Centre it was the state of the animals in the habitats that interested me. As for what was challenging, passing through the tunnels was quite scary as I had to crawl on my hands and knees. The Wildlife Rescue Centre did not oppose any challenges for me.

I have learnt of the troubles faced by the Vietnamese in these tunnels and it actually started to scare me soon enough as I could no see the people in front of me anymore but the people behind me told me to keep going and I eventually exited the tunnels. The Wildlife Rescue Centre did not tech me anything new.

The cruelty towards the animals found in the Wildlife Reserve surprising as I like animals a lot and I cannot ignore the fact that people are cruel. The tunnels were very much smaller than I had expected, which surprised me.

If the tunnels were being used for so long then why did no one enlarge it to allow better travel. The Wildlife Reserve Centre did not confuse me.

I have learnt that the dark and small spaces together can scare me a lot.

I originally thought that Vietnam was not high-tech and the technology was similar to that in India, but now I know that Vietnam is as highly advanced as Singapore overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment