HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 4-MILK AND MARKET(GUI LU)

Day 4
VinaMilk
What did I find interesting or challenging?
I find how they have their factory in control of an artifical intellegience(AI) interesting as there might be a malfunction and all the products would be contaminated with germs or dirt.
What have I learnt during this visit?
I learnt that companies do not need to have a lot of manpower to keep a company running as all you need is just an AI and some workers to help you to keep up the producing of the product so that the company might not have any workers that are sick and still come to work but accidentally contaminated the products.
What surprised me? Why?
I am surprised that the company started out small and is about to earn a lot of money(all in USD) in 2017.Because they have grown bigger than the other company just by using AI and is now the no.1 milk brand in Vietnam.
What have I learnt about conflict?
They started out small when other company is already bigger than them.Then they have to have a conflict or a struggle to grow their company faster than the rest and in an efficient way.

Ben Thanh Market
What did I find interesting or challenging?
The most challenging part was to get past the shop owners as they will hold on to you while you walk past their shop and you have to bargain with them.But, the better part was the shops on the outer ring of the market as the shop owners do not hold on to you as they allow you to walk around and have a look and not "force" you to buy it.
What have I learnt during this visit?
Always have to bargain with the shop owners if you think that the price is too expensive.
What surprised me? Why?
I am surprised by how the beverage shop owners tried to force my friends to buy their drink.They will open the can and ask my friend to buy it and my friends have to buy it because it would already be a waste as they already opened the can.
What have I learnt about conflict?
It is a "fight" within the shop owners and you as they want the price to be higher to earn money with you want to spend lesser money.

No comments:

Post a Comment