HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 5-title(Lim Yi)


1) What did you find most interesting or challenging?
Cu Chi tunnel did not get destroy after the americans bombs the area and it rain.

2) What have I learnt from this visit?

I have learnt about how the to inflict fear to enemy which will cause to think twice before attack the country.

3) 
What surprised me? Why?
The Vietnamese were very resourceful going to the extent of collecting bomb shells for which is made of metal that can be use for weapon and trap to protect 
themselves

4) What am I still confused about?
I am not confused.

5) 
What have I learnt about Vietnam war?
In Vietnam war at cu chi area,Communist guerrilla troops known as Viet Cong (VC) dug tens of thousands of miles of tunnels.Soldiers used these underground routes to house troops, transport communications and supplies, lay booby traps and mount surprise attacks, after which they could disappear underground to safety.So I have learn that always be prepare during war time.

6)How has my first impression of HCMC change?
Now I my impression of HCMC has change into that Vietnam is not as low tech as I have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment